We are Operations Optimizers, Strategists, Project Managers, Fractional COO’s, and Process & Systems Builders that help small to mid-sized business reach their goals.
We provide them with solutions to operate at the most desirable and greatest possible level of efficiency, speed and productivity.
• You and your team struggle with unstructured workflows.
• Too many times things fall through the cracks due to lack of check and balances.
• You want to take things to the next level in your business, but you are not sure how.
• There is no lack of great ideas and projects to be implemented but you can’t seem to get them off the ground.
• You [recently] expanded your team, but there aren’t clear roles and responsibilities, which leads to confusion and lack of accountability.
• Processes and systems exist in theory, but don’t work in the day-to-day reality of your business.
• You know operations could run smoother and be more productive but you don’t have the time to figure out how.
• There is lack of clarity on the goals and direction of the company and therefore executive level > department level > employee level priorities don’t align.
• Your client life-cycle/experience has gaps and is missing direction, value and vision.
Too many small and mid-sized businesses are held back by operational bottlenecks and lack of strategic direction and implementation. As business owners and leaders we are often too close to the problem to find a solution or we are so tied up in the day-to-day operations of the company that we don’t have the time and capacity to address the issues. We are driven by finding the perfect solution for each and every business we work with.
Reach out if you are ready to optimize your operations, claim a strategic direction and reach your goals.
FOUNDER & CHIEF STRATEGIST
Since my career began at a start-up company it’s no coincidence I find myself as a serial entrepreneur and business owner. I graduated from Metropolitan State University of Denver with my Bachelors in Business Management and started working at Colorado based company Perky Jerky six months prior to collecting my diploma. I got the invaluable experience of being involved in the start-up and expansion phase of the business and went from website and social media manager to heading seven departments within the company. Still to this day, the fast paced environment of a start-up gets my blood pumping and gears going.
After many years on an executive level in operations and business owner many times over I have seen the ins and outs of numerous companies. I am driven by finding the perfect solution for each and every business I work with. Whether that is as your Fractional COO, Strategic Planner, Process and Systems Builder, Executive Coach, Project Manager, Operations Optimizer or Business Accelerator.
“Dafne was instrumental in the growth of our brand during her time at Perky Jerky. Over the course of 4 years she would rise to the occasion and accomplish many complex and diverse tasks. She executes projects with ease and you can rely on her to get the job done. Her attention to detail and organization skills were key to our success.”
– BRIAN, PERKY JERKY